In accordance with art. 13 section 1 and 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regards to processing of personal data and the free flow of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Regulation on Data Protection – Official Journal EU L 119 – hereinafter: GDPR) I acknowledge that:
- the administrator of my personal data processed for purposes related to the conclusion or performance of the Sale Agreement of the premises located in the investment named Ustronie Apartments (art.6 par. 1 point b of GDPR) and for purposes related to direct marketing regarding the aforementioned Investment or services of the Data Administrator (art.6 par. 1 point f of GDPR) is Sokołowo Ltd. based in Warsaw, at Witosa 31
- personal data is collected by voluntarily completing the contact form by the Customer or by providing the data required in the contact form in direct contact with the Sales Office. Providing personal data is voluntary, but it is a prerequisite for sending an offer;
- the contact form contains clearly marked required fields, which must be completed, and additional fields that can be filled in voluntarily by the Customer. Personal data indicated in the contact form is processed in order to send the offer.
- Customer’s personal data is not subject to automated decision made by the Data Administrator, including profiling;
- I have the following rights: – access to data about me and receiving a copy thereof, – rectification (correction) of data, – deletion of data (in accordance with the conditions set out in Article 17 of the GDPR), – limitation of data processing, – transfer data in accordance with the conditions specified in art. 20 of GDPR – file an objection to the processing of data at any time, if the basis for the processing is the premise of the legitimate interest of Sokołowo Ltd, including profiling, – lodge a complaint to the supervisory body referred to in art. 51 of GDPR; – withdrawal of consent at any time, in any form, including in writing or by e-mail to the address email@example.com, or in person at the headquarters of Sokołowo Ltd. Possible withdrawal of data processing consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing, which the Data Administrator performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- Data Administrator, in accordance with the provisions of: – commercial law, – the Act of 23 April 1964 – Civil Code (i.e. Journal of Laws of 2017, item 459), will store Customer data related to the conclusion and providing Contract for a period of 6 years from its expiry. The indicated period of data storage will not apply if the Customer voluntarily consents to the Data Administrator to process data allowing him for marketing purposes. In this situation, storage of data by its Administrator will last until the Customer withdraws this consent. After the Customer withdraws his consent to the processing of personal data, his data will be removed from the information resources of Sokołowo Ltd, except for data whose storage obligation results from specific provisions.
- Customer’s personal data may be disclosed to: – subcontractors related to Sokołowo Ltd with contracts for entrusting the processing of personal data, e.g. accounting services, legal services, IT companies. – Sokołowo Ltd. declares that it does not transfer and does not intend to transfer the Customer’s personal data to third parties.
- Any changes to the content of the abovementioned information obligations of the Data Administrator are available on our website in the “Data protection” tab and in information materials available at the Company’s headquarters.